Residential and Commercial Metal Roofing Systems
Roman's Roofing offers metal roofing systems for both residential and commercial applications. All metal systems are either exposed fastener or concealed fastener systems.
Types of Metal Roofing
- Master Rib
- MasterRib metal roofing panel is a popular and versatile metal roofing panel that features classic looks and is installed in a wide range of applications. MasterRib metal roofing panels are designed with extra-wide ribs to increase strength and ease handling and roof installation. Extra-large siphoning channels on the under-lap rib provide extra leak resistance in the presence of extreme wind and rain loads. View color chart.
- 5V metal roofing panels have been used on farm buildings and other rural metal roofing projects. Today, many homeowners have recognized that the timeless design of the 5V metal roof panel is ideal for residential metal roofs as well. View color chart.
- Standing Seam
- Standing seam metal roofing panels feature clean, graceful lines designed for distinctive, high-end looks. Panels snap securely together with completely concealed fasteners for maximum wind and weather resistance. View color chart.
- When properly designed and installed, a copper roof provides an economical, long-term roofing solution. Its low life cycle costs are attributable to the low maintenance, long life and salvage value of copper. Unlike many other metal roofing materials, copper requires no painting or finishing.
- Stone-Coated Metal
- Stone coated metal roofing shingles are designed to provide the performance benefits of metal roofing with the traditional looks of asphalt shingle roofs.
Please note that actual colors may vary from those shown on the color chart for a variety of reasons. For a completely accurate assessment, please visit our showroom to see real samples of all the metal roofing options shown here. For more information on the raw materials we source for fabricating metal roofing, please visit the Sheffield Metal (Standing Seam) or Union Metal websites.
The installation process for metal roofing is as follows:
- Remove existing roof down to the wood decking
- Inspect decking for rot and deterioration (add'l charge if found in deck, fascia or rafters)
- Flash where necessary
- Install drip edge
- Install synthetic underlayment
- Install metal panels with all metal trim pieces
- Install pluming and electrical boots
- Clean gutters
- Magnet sweep
- Clean and haul away all job related debris